APPS - 102: Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration Rules
Time & Location
About the Event
Every energy pipeline project relies on qualified surveyors. But trained surveyors are in short supply. That’s why the Association of Professional Pipeline Surveyors (APPS) has developed a curriculum for training pipeline surveyors on some of the most crucial topics and challenges they will face every day on the job.
This module is the second of three “prerequisite classes” any surveyor wishing to understand the Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Adminisatration (PHMSA) regulations.
- Know which PHMSA rules apply to pipeline surveying
- Understand why the rules are important
- The concepts traceable, verifiable, and complete
- Applying the rules to pipeline surveying work
- 102. PHMSA Regulations$250$2500$0